Comments

I will soon be adding a new addition to my blog. Some friends and I am going to start making menus with shopping lists. If you would like to join our little party and add some recipes please comment below and let me know. This will save a lot of time for everyone and give us a variety of dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will first be placing a pantry list after receiving recipes and then a list for each week. Five meals will allow you to adjust things and still have your family favorites. Lets Cook!!































Thursday, May 27, 2010

RIBS
These are great and very easy

Just take the amount of boneless pork ribs, (Cheapest and taste great) to feed your family. They are filling. Leftovers are great for the next day. Put them in a crocpot and cook them on high for at least eight and up to tweleve hours if you need to be gone somewhere. Take and place them on a lined cookie sheet. Put your family favorite barbque sauce on them. The more the merrier for us. You can put them straight on the outside grill if desired. Sometimes they are so tender they fall apart to much to go straight on the grill. I just place the whole pan and all on the grill and cook about 15 minutes. Mostly depends on your grill and if you like them with a little crispiness or not. They really are the best that way. I love them because they are so easy and taste so good. I highly recommend a good sauce like Bulls Eye. Do not use Hunts or the really cheap ones. In the winter I just cook them in the oven at about 375.

No comments:

Post a Comment