Comments

I will soon be adding a new addition to my blog. Some friends and I am going to start making menus with shopping lists. If you would like to join our little party and add some recipes please comment below and let me know. This will save a lot of time for everyone and give us a variety of dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will first be placing a pantry list after receiving recipes and then a list for each week. Five meals will allow you to adjust things and still have your family favorites. Lets Cook!!































Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pastachio Pudding Fruit Salad.
your mom has probably made this. I love it for summer bar-b-ques. So easy and everyone loves it

1 small package pistachio pudding
1 large container of Cool Whip or any brand
1 can crushed pineapple or tidbits if you prefer, either one needs drained
1 cup mini marsh mellows
3/4 cup shredded coconut

Mix Whip topping and pudding and then add other ingredients in any order. If possible, refrigerate for an hour or so. But you can make it and take it if you need too.

The nice thing with this salad is you can add as much of something as you like or as little. You can also add additional items your family likes. I think nuts would be good in this also. I might have to give that a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment