Comments

I will soon be adding a new addition to my blog. Some friends and I am going to start making menus with shopping lists. If you would like to join our little party and add some recipes please comment below and let me know. This will save a lot of time for everyone and give us a variety of dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will first be placing a pantry list after receiving recipes and then a list for each week. Five meals will allow you to adjust things and still have your family favorites. Lets Cook!!































Sunday, June 13, 2010

Golden Graham Chex Mix
This is not your normal Chex Mix. It's sweet and amazingly good. A family favortie treat.

6 cups Golden Graham Cereal (generic brand is ok)
6 cups Corn Chex (generic works great)
1 cup coconut (a little more if you really like it)
1 small package (about 3/4 cup) of silvered almonds

Mix the above ingredients together

Desolve and boil for 2 minutes the following:
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup light Corn Syrup
1 cup sugar (sometimes I use a little less)

Pour about 1/2 mixture over dry ingredients and mix well. Repeat once more and ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. yum! I have a similar recipe from my mother-in-law that is absolutely addicting.

    ReplyDelete