Comments

I will soon be adding a new addition to my blog. Some friends and I am going to start making menus with shopping lists. If you would like to join our little party and add some recipes please comment below and let me know. This will save a lot of time for everyone and give us a variety of dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will first be placing a pantry list after receiving recipes and then a list for each week. Five meals will allow you to adjust things and still have your family favorites. Lets Cook!!































Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Breadsticks
(very soft and very close to Olive Garden
I got this recipe from Maridene Wiberg I have used it for years)

1 TBL yeast
2 TBL sugar
1-1/2 tsp salt
3 C fllour
1-1/2 C warm water
place sugar and yeast in the warm water and let sit for about 3 min or so. Just enough to see that its working.

I just use my hands and I double the recipe for my family. You can use your mixer if you have a Bosch or Kitchen Aid. Not electric beaters. Let the dough rest 10 min. Roll out into rectangular piece about 1/2 inch thick and 6 inches wide. Use pizza cutter to cut into stips. Brush melted butter with garlic salt over the top. Grated parm cheese tastes great too. Dough will be soft so use plenty of flour when rolling it out. Let raise 30 min in on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment