Comments

I will soon be adding a new addition to my blog. Some friends and I am going to start making menus with shopping lists. If you would like to join our little party and add some recipes please comment below and let me know. This will save a lot of time for everyone and give us a variety of dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun. I will first be placing a pantry list after receiving recipes and then a list for each week. Five meals will allow you to adjust things and still have your family favorites. Lets Cook!!































Thursday, May 27, 2010

Enchiladas
Family love these, and they are very easy. Make sure you use the homemade refried bean recipe for the best results. Make sure you also use Rosaritta enchilada sauce or your family favorite. Try the Rosaritta once though. Its so good. One-two per serving. I make lots, for leftovers.

1 can Rosaritta enchilada sauce (size depends on family size, I use one large for my familyand it makes about 25-28
Flour Tortillas, 10 inch, (warmed as you go so they fold better)
Homemade refried beans (amount depends on how many people when using can)
Salsa (optional)
jalepenos (opptional)
Shredded cheddar cheese about 8 oz

Take one warm tortilla, place on plate, put very small amount of sauce on tortilla and spread around. Its just enough to barely spread. Place about 1/4-1/3 cup refried bean on tort. in a line. Top with cheese (and salsa if used) Fold how you like so it doesn't leak. Place on cookie sheet side by side. Cover all with the rest of sauce and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 min. Just enough to get hot throughout. Top with sour cream , cilantro, and extra sauce if wanted. These are so good. We love them. A change from chicken or beef enchiladas.




No comments:

Post a Comment